There are no products in your shopping cart.
ChaseCam has a long history working with television broadcast shows and movies.
Quick list, certainly not even most of the shows that have relied on ChaseCam:
- NBC Baja Special, 2008. Outfitted all in-car for Micron truck that was featured on the 60 minute broadcast.
- Two Roads to Tapau. Outiffted 7 cameras on two FJ Cruisers. All in car was ChaseCam.
- Gillette Young Guns shoot out. Racing reality show with celebrities in a NASCAR. In car by ChaseCam.
- Redbull Racing F1 commercials. All done with ChaseCams.
- Evo Magazine web shoots.
- SCCA Speed World Challenge Incar footage 2007-2009.
- Traxxas Torx Off Road Series. All SD in car 2009.
- SCCA MX-5 Cup series. In car including an entire show from Mosport in 2009 that was shot ONLY using ChaseCam incar footage.
- Clear Channel Monster Truck in car.
- Channel 7 Australia V8Supercars incar.
- DeathRace 2000
Our new HD system will allow the studio to use the smallest and lightest cameras. Cameras weighing under 3 ounces and the size of your thumb. Smaller and lighter means easier to mount, less shake. Our sensor is rock solid with a fast shutter speed to reduce rolling shutter and the wobblies. Our lens is designed to provide perfect coverage over the entire sensor (past the active image area). We can supply different lenses also.
Our recorders can take microphone or line level auio inputs. And they can start and stop automatically... so one less thing to hassle with. Just set them and at the end of the shoot, collect your SD cards.
For a price less than you might expect to rent the equipment for the weekend, we can supply a full HD system.
16:9 720p 60fps, H.264.
We welcome your inquiries. Please contact Randy Chase at (858) 397-1777.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA